Monday, June 18, 2007

Fun Weekend

So as you saw from the pictures below Mike and I got to have some fun this weekend. It was much needed. Although, I guess I'm out of shape (like I really didn't know that) cause I am so sore from dancing and jumping around like an idiot. It was worth it though.
Before we went to the show, we spent the afternoon at the Seneca Park Zoo with the kids and my mom and dad, everyone had a good time. After that we did cake and icecream and presents for Grace's birthday. I have never seen so much Dora the Explorer stuff in my life.
Here is a picture of the kids on Saturday morning-totally ready to get the party started!

I just love Grace's expression and the fact it looks like she's gonna elbow Dalton in the gut.
Oh yeah, I lost 3.5 pounds for the first week of Weight Watchers.

No comments: